Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Scammers

Hey Guys! Now today i have to say something.SCAMMERS !   ok guys now you dont wanna be scammed right??? Well how to stop scammers watch these FAKE  coversations.
 



                                                           THE RIGHT THING

Scammer : hey if you send me your dragon glove i will send you my lava glove
Jammer:No thanks let's trade!




                                                               THE WRONG THING
 
scammer: Hey i will send you my bubblegum machine if you send me your porch swing
jammer:Sure!
jammer:(sends porch swing)
jammer:hey arent you going to send me your bubblegum machine???
scammer:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA NO!!!! YOU GOT SCAMMED !(runs away)
jammer: AWW MAN! i should of told him to use the trading system



I hope that helped you. even if the scammer doesnt wanna trade dont trade with him. I bet someone else will give you a fair trade. Now listen ALWAYS USE THE TRADE SYSTEM!

5 comments: